The Journal of Neuroradiology is a peer-reviewed journal, publishing worldwide clinical and basic research in the field of translational and molecular neuroimaging, and artificial intelligence in neuroradiology.
The Journal of Neuroradiology considers for publication articles, reviews, technical notes and letters to the editors (correspondence section), provided that the methodology and scientific content are of hight quality, and that the results will have substantial clinical impact and/or physiological importance.
All manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Neuroradiology are first evaluated by the Editor-in-Chief and/or the Associate Editors, to see if they are suitable for a peer-review. If yes, then the manuscript is send for peer review by international experts, and must:
- Be clear and easy to understand, precise and concise;
- Bring new, interesting, valid information - and improve clinical care or guide future research;
- Be solely the work of the author(s) stated;
- Not have been previously published elsewhere and not be under consideratin by another journal;
- Be in accordance with the journal's 'Guide for Authors' instructions.
Under no circumstances does the journal guarantee publication before the editorial board makes its final decision.
The journal is indexed in the main international databases and is accessible worldwide through the ScienceDirect and ClinicalKey platforms.