Archives de Pédiatrie is the official publication of the French Society of Pediatrics.
Archives de Pédiatrie publishes in English original Research papers Review articles Short communications Practice guidelines Editorials and Letters in all fields relevant to Pediatrics.
Eight issues of Archives de Pédiatrie are released annually as well as supplementary and special editions to complete these regular issues.
All manuscripts submitted to the journal are subjected to peer review by international experts and must:
• Be written in excellent English clear and easy to understand precise and concise;
• Bring new interesting valid information – and improve clinical care or guide future research;
• Be solely the work of the author(s stated;
• Not have been previously published elsewhere and not be under consideration by another journal;
• Be in accordance with the journal's Guide for Authors' instructions: manuscripts that fail to comply with these rules may be returned to the authors without being reviewed.
Under no circumstances does the journal guarantee publication before the editorial board makes its final decision.
Archives de Pédiatrie is indexed in the main international databases and is accessible worldwide through the ScienceDirect and ClinicalKey Platforms.